Manufacturing Jobs in AUSTRALIA: Several manufacturing company of Australia are hiring large number of recruitment to expand their business. If you are interested to work in Australia and have some experience in related field, then you can apply for the job title. Selected candidates will be informed soon.
Latest Manufacturing Jobs in Australia for Foreigners 2018
1. Process Worker
Job Description: Poultry processing positions available for hanging, packing, sorting, wrapping and general site housekeeping within busy distribution center in Dry Creek. MUST be physically fit as the roles are physically demanding. Must be able to pass pre employment medical including drug testing. The center runs three shifts – preference is that all applicants are available over each shift. Applicants must not come into regular contact with pigs, birds or chickens for quarantine reasons. Must have demonstrated experience working in a fast paced production environment. Own transport is essential due to location and shift times.
No. of Positions: 41
Job Type: Permanent
2. Process Worker & Forklift Driver
Food Production Workers & Forklift Driver Required ASAP
We are currently seeking production workers for our client based in North Brisbane who handle, pastry and pastry items. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop further experience in the food production industry.
No. of Positions: 10
This position will involve, although not limited to:
* Working on a fast paced production line
* Food handling
* Packing products into boxes
* General cleaning
* Day and Afternoon Shifts
* Forklift Driving
To be considered for this position, all applicants will need to possess the following:
* Previous experience working on a food production line
* Great attention to detail
* Have the flexibility to work various shifts (Day & Afternoon Shift)
* The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Current Forklift License & experience operating throughout a food production warehouse
This position will be on a casual ongoing basis and the successful applicants must be flexible and available for both day, afternoon and day shifts 5 days a week.
To apply please follow the prompts to “APPLY NOW” and upload an up to date resume. If you have any issues please contact our office on 07 3426 5444 and quote reference number: 203184327.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Manufacturing Jobs in Australia: Programmed Skilled Workforce are a leading provider of staffing services. Our people are employed on a casual basis across a wide range of industries. We are currently looking for highly motivated Pickers to join our team based in Mulgrave. Your role will involve working in the bulk picking area manually lifting boxes up to 20 -25kg. As this will be a six month project you must be available during the months of September 2017 to February 2018 without planned leave. You will be working in a new team environment which offers detailed on the job training.
No. of Positions: 10
- Previous picking experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20-25kg repetitively
- High level of attention to detail
- Have a strong work history within a similar role would be advantageous
- Must have a strong knowledge of OHS procedures
- Be fit, healthy & strong
- Have a fantastic can do attitude
- A current drivers license and own transportation
4. Meat Process Worker
Manufacturing Jobs in Australia: Staff will be required to debone and chop meat carcasses into pieces in preparation for packaging for supermarkets. Applicants must be physically fit and must be able to work with pork. Car is a requirement of the role as the role starts at 4am and no public transport is available at this time.
No. of Positions: 30
5. Mill Hand- ALLORA
Mill hands required for chick peas season. Must be fit and reliable. Be able work outside and be able to be on your feet for long periods of time. Job is Monday to Friday, with may be some Saturday work, depending on orders.
No. of Positions: 25
6. Food Production Workers – Ballarat
Programmed SKILLED Ballarat are currently looking for experienced Food Production Operators to work within one of our clients located in the Ballarat region.
No. of Positions: 8
The role will require you to:
- Current driver’s license & reliable transport
- Can do attitude
- Reliable & punctual
- Good OHS understanding
- Available for ASAP start
- Available for night shift predominantly
- Ability to work within a team
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Positive safety attitude
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment and proven experience in a similar role
- Be physically fit and able
- An ability to learn quickly
- Have references from most recent employer available
This is a casual role for the right candidate. If you feel that you have the above experience, then please apply online now. Only successful candidates will be contacted.